Our shopping cart system does not automatically charge your credit card. As a mutual protection, your credit card will only be charged after we have verified your account information with your bank. Our site utilizes the highest level of SSL security available. All Credit Card charges will show up on your credit card statement as purchases from ID Plus, our parent company.
For verification purposes the CVV code on the card is required to process your order. The 3 digit CVV code for Visa, MasterCard, and Discover can be found on the back of the card as shown below. The American Express card has a 4 digit CVV code on the front of the card as shown below.
To pay using your PayPal account select the ‘Checkout’ button and go through our online checkout process. At the bottom of the checkout page you will be prompted to select which form of payment you would like to proceed with. From here you can select PayPal as your preferred method. This will redirect you to the PayPal site where you will need to log in and complete the PayPal payment process.
Net 30 Account
We offer ‘net 30’ terms to established businesses, organizations, governments and public schools.
At the bottom of the checkout page you will be prompted to select which form of payment you would like to proceed with. From here you can select ‘Bill My Account’ as your preferred method.
NOTE: For first time ‘net 30’ orders, we require you to send a copy of your purchase order with your contact information via fax 623.869.0080 or email to email@example.com. Account approvals are usually the same day. If additional information is required you will be contacted by our accounting department.
Western Union and Wire Transfer
If you select Western Union as your method of payment we will contact you via email with detailed instructions of where to send the Western Union money order. Please note a $10 fee applies to all Western Union orders.
We accept all Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express gift cards. Please note that some gift card issuers require the purchaser to register their address before purchasing. If the card issuer requires authentication we also require a valid address to process the order. This helps prevent fraudulent purchases from being made on the gift card.
1. All returns must be made within 30 days of the purchase date
2. We will replace any defective product at no charge
3. Returned products must be in "new condition" and in their factory sealed package
4. Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee ($10.00 minimum)
5. Clearance Items are not returnable
6. You must notify us to get an RMA number to return a product (No exceptions)
7. RMA's must be returned within 10 business days of the issued RMA date
8. ID card printers, identification equipment, and all custom ordered products are not returnable
9. All freight charges are non-refundable
10. Our overall goal is to have 100% customer satisfaction
ID Supply reserves the right to modify our posted policies at any time